Sunday, January 13
Happy Birthday Carol !
Met up with Liying , Kenny and Yong Yong ytd in the morning .
While waiting for YY to come.
Ly , Kenny and I were like , discussing what to buy for Carol .
Ly's great suggestion (:
Ly ' ahbo we buy g-string and bra for her la !
Then ask Kenny to choose which is the sexiest of all ' LOL!
Super funny lah .
Shir ' Eh , ahbo buy for four different weather type lah , like Beachwear , Winter etc .
Then the 2 sexiest one is chosen by Kenny , the conservative ones are chosen by me and ly ! ' Lol lah . Lucky Kenny dont mind us talking about it . hahas .
Anyway , Ly and YY brunch at the food court .
Finally , eventaully and ultimately ,
when we finish buying all stuff for Carol , it's 1.30pm
And we're supposed to reach Iani's hse at 1.30pm . lol
Okay , buy a super big da bao shared by the four of us and went to the busstop .
* In bus
* Someone keep stepping lightly on my toes
* And I assumed is YY
Shir ' Eh , nvr die before ah . Step at me soo many times '
* Auntie sitting on the seat ' Sorry sorry , accidentally de '
OHMY ! SUPER EMBARRASSING AND FUNNY LAH !
I thought it was YY who keep stepping on me .
Okay , we finally reach hougang point and iani took us to her hse .
Once Carol step out of the lift , we open those popper stuff .
Then while she turn left to go to iani hse , Kenny give her a scare again . lol
Eat , Photo taking and play truth or dare .
Hah , I dio dare lah . Ohmy
Super lol , and i totally had no idea how to do lah . lol
Ben, Zhan Hwee and Hausan came awhile and left for church .
Finally , Yixian , Richard and Jingkai came .
Er , Blowing Cake time ! :D
And Carol had a butter facial (:
And iani got a super cool candle that cant relight itself . lol
Anyway , while cutting cake, naz and yixian keep wanting to smash her face into the cake .
In the end, Iani cut a slice out of the cake and smmash it into the face .
Er, I mean , with a struggle as well .
Pizza is nice and food were all finished .
Though the drumlet is spicy , I still ate it .
It's not nice to throw it away after all .
Left iani hse at ard , 6 ?
Reach serangoon at ard 6.30 with yixian , jingkai , richard and kenny .
Went to mrt station and bye to the three guys (:
Went to busstop and waited for Alvin .
After that , went to Carol's hse void deck .
And we waited for the guys like , 1 h plus ?
Zhenwei came first , the a whole group came .
After that , a strawberry cake was brought as well .
Hahas, Carol's super worried about being smash again . lol
Went back home at ard 9 .
My hse is under going some painting .
Light blue hse now . Originally it was purple.
Slept at the sofa again while watching Full House
Kenny and I
Liying and I
Yong Yong and I
Carol and I
Birthday girl (:
Butter facial by yixian and nazri
The beautiful cake (:
Taking out the candle
Smashed by iani , naz and yixian . lol (:
And bother her hair and shirt was dirtied (:
And also the scene where she was smash
Whatever you see her wearing now , be it the belt cap shirt or pants are her presents (:
Yixian's waiting for her to come out and give her a scare .
Tada ! Birthday girl model (:
Group Photo
Okay , Carol just send me more pics , so Im going to upload all .
Regardless whether it will be a repeated photo or not (:
Okay , finally all pics have been uploaded .
In short , super fun time ytd .
And I think this is the longest blog post with photos I ever had . lol
And I still havent received my pay yet -.-
Shir ' Among all special occasions like birthday , christmas etc . Which's your most memorable day and why is that so ? '
Carol ' Today . Because I never expect that Iani will plan this party cos im alr vey depressed over de pulau ubin trip cos not many want to go and so , I didnt intend to celebrate my birthday .'
9:43 AM
SHIRLY WXN; Extane ♥
Nineteen and Divorced (:
Just call me Shirly/Shir will do (:
Lastly, I love my current life much better now(:
Loves ♥
Exits ♥
Andre
Berlicial
Esther Lee
Esther Neo
Kcarol
Mandy
Meisian
Rainie
Victoria
Xinyi
Tagboard ♥